Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T.V. Dinner Tuesday

Well I am sorry to say that I don’t have any T.V. Dinners to report this week. Saundra’s show last week was about making a Thanksgiving Feast. Not only was her show only about one days meal, which wouldn’t have lasted me a week, but I was also lucky enough to not have to cook the Thanksgiving meal this year. So instead I just made some boring recipes in my stash, which I didn’t take pictures of. What I did want to share with you though is the website to another blog that I am co-hosting at. My sister and I are sharing a blog about Baking. She is a much better baker than I since she was able to work at the BYU Bakery during college but I do love to experiment and more importantly I wanted to create something fun with my sister. Stop on over and see what we are creating!


http://smelltheflours.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Uhm...hello! Why haven't I been following your blog? I remember commenting a while back but spaced putting you on my blog roll so I haven't been back. :( That will change, I'm putting you on now. Love your weekly meme's, they are so fun! WTG on being accountable for your weight and working at it. I totally wish we could afford a gym membership, I would totally be there. I try not to think about the fact that I trained for 6 months, ran a marathon, and haven't hardly run since.
    Speaking of which, since you are running on a regular basis, you should train for a race, it's fun to have a goal that way.
    Your cooking looks absolutely fabulous, and I'm drooling over some of the recipes you've tried.
    Garrett is cute as ever and I can't believe what a little boy he is turning in to.
    I'm glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete