Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boiseeeeeeeeeeeeee Staaaaaaaaate!


When I married Jeremy I had never watched a football game in my life. I had no idea what it was about, but then I was introduced to the magic that is Boise State Football. I just have to post and say how proud I am for my team Boise State for winning the Fiesta Bowl for the second time. Funny thing is, neither Jeremy nor I attended Boise State, but my father in-law did and so he has indoctrinated us and honestly if you have ever seen them play you would not be able to resist either. They are a rare breed, the only team left willing to risk their necks on trick plays and their coach Chris Peterson is just a classy guy. Many of you may know that Boise State was allowed to play in the BCS Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in 2007 at which they completed two amazing trick plays: the “Hook and Ladder” and the “Statue of Liberty” helping them pull out the game in overtime and titling it (according to ESPN) “The Best Game of All Time”. I am proud to say that I WAS THERE!



and I would have been there this year as well if I didn’t have a sweet little 5 month old to take care of. We are sad that the college football season is over but look forward to the excitement next year will bring. And currently at 14-0 I will be there when they finally allow Boise State to go to the long deserved National Championship!


No comments:

Post a Comment