Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

Surprisingly I am down two pounds this week to 191, YAY! We will see how that goes after all of the Halloween candy I have this weekend. It is so hard to lose weight during the holidays. One benefit of Jeremy’s schedule here in Burley is that he doesn’t go in to work until 9am. Garrett usually gets up about 6:30am and I feed him and change him and put him right back down and he will sleep while Jeremy sleeps and I go off to the gym. We have a really nice gym in Burley and no one ever seems to be there so it isn’t over crowded. I get there at 7am and am very content to watch Family Feud for an hour while I run on the treadmill. I am so grateful that we can afford a gym membership because I know I would have zero motivation in this freezing temperature. Here’s to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment