Tuesday, October 19, 2010

T.V. Dinner Tuesday

Man this trying to remember to post everyday thing is hard! Sorry to disappoint but today I won’t have any pictures it will be more of an explanation of what is about to come.


Twice a week I watch a cooking show called Sandra’s Money Saving Meals. I love this show and have decided to follow her recipes and post about them each week. The great thing about her show is that she teaches you how to save money making 2 Large meals and then with the leftovers she shows you how to make 2 more DIFFERENT Large meals. 4 meals for very little money! It works perfect for us because with my husband’s work schedule the way it is he is only home for dinner about 4 nights a week.

Starting next week I will be posting pictures of my meals and talking about how they turned out. I will also post the link to her show and recipes. I think it will be a lot of fun to cook from the Television. I always loved T.V. Dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment