Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Well here it goes; I am going to declare to the world my weight in hopes that it creates some accountability on my part. This week I weigh in at 193lbs. This is pretty much the heaviest I have ever been in my life. If I were try to pinpoint a specific reason I would have to say having a baby. Not necessarily the actual weight I put on while pregnant but more like since I have given birth. I fully realize that I am an emotional eater. Raising a child is a lot more stressful than I ever could have imagined and every time Garrett is having a bad day I am having a bad day and I clear the cupboards. So here I am at 193lbs. My pre-baby weight was 170lbs and my pre-marriage weight was 160lbs. I recently joined my local gym and had a complimentary fitness evaluation. I was told my ideal weight should be 150lbs, so that is my goal. I will be weighing in each week and letting you know the different steps I am taking to get to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment