Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thought Full Thursday

November 1st the day after Halloween and the toy commercials were on and the Christmas supplies were in the stores and I even flipped on QVC and they were doing a Holiday Gift Countdown. Normally I would be gripping and groaning about how early it was and that we haven’t even gotten to Thanksgiving yet but not this year…I’ve got the Christmas Bug; I can’t wait for it to be here. It seems this mood only comes every few years and when I don’t have it I am always asking myself, even up to the day, why am I not in the mood for Christmas? For some unidentifiable reason I have the spirit this year and it is intoxicating. I have already started my handmade Christmas cards, I watch QVC almost every day, I have all my gifts planned out and I am ogling festive decorations for my home.  I can’t seem to get enough of it so if you have any holiday recipes, decoration ideas, or crafts send them my way.

1 comment: